Friday, March 11, 2011

Personality

Kingston totally cracks me up.  On a regular basis.  I'm sure everyone thinks their kid is the cutest and the funniest, but I think Kingston really has a great personality and a hilarious sense of humor.  He clearly gets his good looks and his wittiness from his mama.  Clearly.

In January, the whole family went to the Great Wolf Lodge.  We went with another family and we had a really great time.  Kingston loved the kiddie pool but was not super pumped about the big slides that he ended up having to go down all by himself.  He never got upset or cried, he just didn't want to do them again!  When we talk about it, he says, "Weeeeell, I just like the little slides!"

Curren and Kingston getting ready to hit the park!  Kingston says, "I'm wearing my gobbles!"

We have been having self-proclaimed "Fun Fridays" with one of my oldest friends, Bird, and her two little girls.  Every week we try to do something new and fun and so far Friday has lived up to its name!  A few weeks ago we went to a Mommy and Me indoor camping party.  The kids were asked to wear their PJ's and be ready for s'mores, stories and crafts.  We were ready! 

Flannel PJ's, flip flops, and his "Packpack."  He wore this all day. 
No Fun Friday this week since Bird has the flu.  Ugh!  Sorry, Birdie!  Hope you feel better soon!  I'm left to figure out what to do with my funny kid all by myself!  I'm sure he will keep me entertained.  He's already been running around naked, giggling and dancing and spanking his own "butt-butt butterbean."  He is clothed now, so we will see what comes next!

4 comments:

Rendy said...

You could have come to see Nana at school....that would have been a Fun Friday for sure...for me at least! I'm sure that the two of you had a great day together and laughed A LOT! He is a funny little guy and you are a great mommy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my,
I didn't check until today for an update! Surprise, surprise for me! I know both of you had a fun filled Friday! Enjoy every minute of every day! Don't forget to do something green on Thursday! Let us see what the two of you do at the end of the rainbow!
:)
Gail

Anonymous said...

Lori,
Oh, how lovely the new picture is of Kingston! He is a ham! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
Should I say handsome!
:)
Gail

Rendy said...

I love the picture of Kingston on safari! So cute........but we knew that already huh?