Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Model

After Kingston recently peed on our bath mat (ugh!) and it was left outside to "air out" for a few days (ugh!) I decided that it was time to just scrap that one and get a new one.  I really hate that bath mats cost so much.  I mean, it is just a small piece of fluffy carpet.  Does it really need to cost $15?!  It is one of those things that I hate to spend my hard-earned money on.  Like razor blades.  $30?  Really?

Anyway, I bucked up and bought one.  It was the cheapest one I could find, for the above-mentioned reason.  It was one of those really soft, really synthetic, really cheap ones.  It was also a lot bigger than the last one we had.  It was perfect.

Kingston thought so, too.  "It's so soooooft!"  He laid down on it while his bath was filling up.  Silly kid.  I'm glad I bought it for a number of reasons.  The best of which is to get this blackmail picture of him to use in about 15 years.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Kingston you are a mess! Lori you will have good pictures for blackmail later in Kingston's life. Hold on to everyone of them and share them with his girlfriends! :) LOL! Love it!
Gail

Rendy said...

With clothes, without of clothes.....
he is still precious!

wowgold2u said...


To her, it s not just about having these peripheral elements floating independent from each other, but rather it s about uniting them into something that move[s] the universe forward. ζ·²ith Xbox One, we have the opportunity to allow people to experience all these different modes of storytelling game, television, even graphic novels in the same place and without friction. I want to transform how people experience alo in their living rooms and on their PCs We will never do anything that doesn t move the universe forward.wow gold us