Saturday, April 23, 2011

Comic Relief

We have been going swimming at the Y this winter and spring.  Kingston loves it and I love having something active to do with him indoors.  Also, Nigel usually goes along with us, so it has been a great family outing. 

The only problem with the pool is that, while the air is usually warm, the combo of the water and air sometimes make Kingston a little chilly.  May have something to do with the fact that he has not a single ounce of fat on his body.  I mean, I never find myself shivering.  But let's not analyze that.

The solution:





He looks like the cutest little frog!  Two good things about his new wetsuit:  1.  He stays warm and isn't too cold and ready to get out after 10 minutes.  2.  I get a good giggle at him in his wetsuit.  It totally makes me smile!

And today.  Well, today Kingston is the Ring Bearer in our friends Billy and Jessie's wedding.  Wish us luck.  I know one thing for sure.  Even if he doesn't perform at the wedding, he will look darn cute doing whatever he is doing.  Pictures.  I promise.


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the wetsuit, Lor!! He is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Ribet to the cutest Kingston frog ever!
I hope to get to meet Kingston and you next Sunday!

Happy, Hoppy Easter,
Gail