Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Why Buy Toys. . .

When you can have so much fun with things around the house?


I had already folded all of the laundry but I was willing to let it go if he was entertaining himself for a few minutes! He was so proud of himself.And what baby doesn't want to play with a spoon? That entertained him for a good 30 minutes! And please notice a different basket of laundry next to him. I could get another load done while he was playing with the spoon!

I'm so excited to know that it doesn't really take a bunch of flashy, noisy, electronic toys to entertain Kingston. I just need to look around the house for a few more "toys" to add to his mix. Save us some money, save us some space in the living room. Perfect.

I love these discoveries! Kingston is keeping it real!

No comments: