Monday, January 4, 2010

Oh, Yeah! Christmas.

We've kinda been busy since Christmas. Nana, Kingston and I went to Charlotte to visit Aunt Freda and my cousins. We got to meet Jason's new little daughter, Kori. She was precious. There was New Years, a visit to Nigel's mom's family in Virginia, my last day of work until late January, shopping with my friend Nicole, and on and on. And it will only get more busy as I will soon be soaking up the sun in Costa Rica in a little more than a week. But I won't bore you with the sordid details. I'll wait til I get back and rub it in!

And now, without further ado. . .


Christmas morning!

Kingston's trampoline was a big hit. I'll bet you thought it was just for jumping. Wrong. It is also for playing with choo-choos. And pretending to nap. And diaper changes.
But it's especially fun to jump on. With Dad. Preferably while Dad is holding Kingston and doing all the work. But sometimes jumping on his own.
After Christmas morning at our house, we went to Nana and Grandpa's house for more Santa Claus and more presents. You saw those pictures. After brunch there we headed to Virginia to visit Nigel's family. The highlight of the trip was climbing the big magnolia tree with Pappy.
We got home just at bedtime, had a quick jump on the trampoline and went to bed. It was a great day for the Haynes family. Kingston still doesn't quite get the whole Christmas, Santa Claus thing, but he did figure out presents and wanted to open every one he came across!
Happy New Year everyone! We expect a fun and exciting 2010!


1 comment:

Rendy said...

It was a wonderful Christmas! We are all anxious to see the photos from the travelers...."soaking up the sun"....hmmmm...sounds mighty good about now! Safe travels Haynes family!