Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Not AGAIN!

Another ear infection. This time it is combined with a "rough" looking throat. Poor Kingston. He has been a trooper but has obviously felt poorly all day. He slept for 14 hours last night and took a 3 hour nap this afternoon and pretty much only lounged all day. He was really droopy and didn't have his sparkle today.

Kingston is now on a heavy antibiotic and lots of Motrin and Tylenol. (You know, the recommended doses of each, not lots more than he is supposed to take.) We almost missed seeing the doctor since he was so late getting up from his nap but we they waited for us to come in. Thanks, Nurse Karen, for taking good care of us again! I think Kingston is already feeling better.

Since Nana is on Spring Break this week, she spent the day with us today and has offered to hang out with Kingston tomorrow while I go to work and maybe Friday, too. Thanks, Nana! We are lucky to have you around to take care of us!

Hopefully Kingston will have a restful night of sleep so that I can have a restful night of sleep! I think ice cream is always a good way to ensure that. I'm always hearing about how ice cream helps you sleep better, so I'm gonna have a bowl of it right now.

OK, I made that up. But I know a few of you out there will pretend to believe me and have a bowl, too. Thanks for the support, friends!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Poor Kingston. Feel better, little guy!
Oh, and I'm a firm believer that ice-cream can cure just about anything ;)

Lauren said...

I just read the ice cream thing, but you know I had some in Kingston's honor. I must have just known... I hope he feels better! Ear infections are not fun.

Rendy said...

Ice cream can cure almost anything. It is also a great preventative so you should have at least one bowl a day. (I had a small bowl at your house today...thanks!)Kingston will be better soon with all the love he has going his way...and the antibiotic won't hurt either. Get well soon little man.