Sunday, June 14, 2009

Forgive Me

Forgive me fellow bloggers and blog followers. I am not a good summertime blogger. I've been slacking. For no other reason that I just haven't felt like doing it. But I've still been taking pictures. Maybe these will ease the pain.

We spent the day at the beach yesterday. Kingston took his first semi-major wipeout on a surfboard while hanging out with Nigel in the water. No blood, no foul and all Kingston had to say about it was "Uh-oh!" over and over again. If it hadn't been an hour and a half past his naptime, he probably would have signed and said "mo. . . mo. . .mo", meaning more, more, more! He had a blast out there. Crazy kid.

Perhaps next time he should be wearing a life jacket and should be riding this foam board instead.




Maggie and Anna Ryan liked it, as long as it wasn't actually in the water!





Ahhhh. The beach. Love it.





Kingston doesn't just love the beach. He loves water. Any kind, anywhere. Including water in his wagon. We played in the driveway for a bit this morning after I went bathing suit shopping and wanted to shoot myself bought a new tankini.








Kingston took a moment to check out the flowers that I planted last weekend. Most of them are still alive. Most of them.










Before we headed inside for lunch we took a moment to cheese for the camera.






And then we went inside and had some cheese for lunch.




Oh, and one last thing. How will the ladies be able to resist these eyes? Moms and dads, lock up your daughters!



1 comment:

Rendy said...

I love seeing my family while I am away from home! Such good pictures of such good times. I understand that Grandpa has enjoyed some good times with the family too! Love those pictures of happy people.