Sunday, May 18, 2008

Family Fun Day!



We had a great day as the Family Haynes! Kingston got us up at 7:15 after sleeping all night for the 15th straight night. He was smiling and happy and had wiggled sideways when I went in to get him this morning! After a breakfast of homemade waffles and bacon, Kingston, Nigel and I went to the park. Kingston went on the swings, climbed the rock steps and slid down the slide. He has a little assistance but he loved every minute! He fell asleep in the car on the two minute ride home and slept for an hour. After his nap we took a family trip to the grocery store. After doing some grocery shopping (which is so much quicker, easier and cheaper by myself) we came home and made a pizza for a late lunch. Nigel and I discussed some plans for our backyard and then got motivated to head off to Home Depot. We wished and dreamed and bought some flood lights for the back yard and some plants to replace the pots of weeds. When we came home Kingston sat in his Bumbo outside while I planted the new flowers. Nigel spread fertilizer in the backyard to get the grass going. We made some other plans for things to do down the road.

Overall we had a great family day. I can't wait to do a lot more of all of the above. This is what it's all about! I'll post pics soon.

No comments: