Monday, August 4, 2008

Is The Suspense Killing You?!

Well then here it is: Nathan has almost raised the $3,000 for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! By the time you read this, he may have already reached his goal. And in only a matter of days. Thanks for checking out his blog. He sent me a personal "thank you" comment to my post. Makes me ponder how in the world he knew I even posted about it. Oh, technology, will I ever understand you?

Oh, wait. You're thinking that that is really great news, but that wasn't exactly what you were so patiently waiting for. You want to know what Kingston has been holding out on all these days, right? Maybe we should wait a few more days. I'm not sure he is really ready to tell yet.

Oh, heck. Might as well.

I tried to load the pictures but I'm having technical difficulties. You will have to wait until I can figure it out. So sorry! The wait continues!

1 comment: