Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pray for the Presgraves-UPDATED

UPDATE: I heard 3rd or 4th hand that Hunter had surgery today and they removed the cancer with a kidney and adrenal gland. His mom, ever the optimist, said the surgery went great. The next step is probably chemo. Poor sweet boy. Keep those prayers coming. It's not over yet.

-----------------

I just got a message on Facebook and an email from my friend Brandy saying that one of my friend's little boy was just diagnosed with kidney cancer. I'm not sure of the details but I do know he has been sent to the Childrens' Hospital in Virginia for further evaluation, and I assume treatment. Holly is the sweetest girl with the most positive, upbeat attitude and her little boy is is only in Kindergarten. Please pray hard for their family. Holly's husband is just recovering from some surgery and is still healing through all of this.

I cannot imagine what they are going through right now. Word is that whatever kind of cancer it is is treatable so I will keep you posted on their plan of action. Please keep them in your thoughts. I sure will.

Cancer is so lame.


No comments: