Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm New Here


I used to be someone else. I've changed in just the last 4 months. I am now Kingston's mom. I used to be Rendy & Winston's daughter. I was Nigel's wife. I've been the girl from High Cotton, the girl that drives the Passat station wagon, the girl with the funny looking dog (sorry Abe!), _____'s friend-you know the quiet one. But not any more. Now I am Kingston's mom. Can't think of anyone else I'd rather be.

My main job in life is to take care of Kingston (and Nigel, of course!). I also have a few other jobs that actually pay the bills (at least a few of them). Every day is something new trying to juggle work with an infant in tow. That's probably what I will post mostly about. If you don't want to read a bunch of junk about a girl and her husband and cute baby, you probably don't want to read my blog. Just giving you fair warning. I'm going to post mostly about my cute baby. This is my blog.

I've never had a blog before and never really thought I wanted one. I have recently gotten hooked on reading a few blogs every day-Eden's, Missy's and the one by Nate whose wife just had a double lung transplant. I can't seem to get enough. I thought I would give it a try. So here goes.

Kingston's mom is blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! So glad I found you. Another blog to be obsessed with! It's a serious addiction.

Just saw your post about Lou on Hells Kitchen. LOL-seriously hilarious!

I look forward to reading your blog!