Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




Finally! I have finally participated in Not Me! Monday for the first time in weeks.

I have totally NOT been slacking on Not Me! Monday. I have NOT been ignoring it for weeks just because I can. I never act like that. I would never not do something just because I am supposed to do it and love to feel the power when I don't do it! Did that make sense? Probably not. As I like to tell Nigel, "Don't worry about it. It makes sense in my head."

I am NOT so excited about my girls' trip to New York City that it is all I can think/Google/dream/email about. I am definitely NOT borrowing a bunch of really cute, really warm clothes from 2 of my friends in order to stay warm and hip in the City!

I am NOT sitting here looking at my disaster of a living room and pretending to ignore it. Those toys and books aren't going anywhere.

I did NOT go to 3 different places yesterday afternoon to get a Virginian Pilot newspaper in order to get the coupons out of it, only to find that they had all sold out by 10:00 that morning. I was NOT going to try to do some serious coupon clipping and I did NOT break down and buy a USA Today only to find that the national papers don't have coupons. So now I am NOT $1.00 in the hole as far as couponing goes.

Kingston is NOT excited about going to daycare tomorrow. No, really. He probably really isn't excited about it.



No comments: