Monday, February 23, 2009

Pictures and a Plea

I realized after taking some pictures this afternoon that I have taken a few pics over the past week and haven't posted them. The time is now.



Kingston's table is still in the living room. He likes to put stuff on it but he never really sits on the benches, he more likes to sit on top of it. Real safe. So far, only one header off of the top while jamming out to some music too close to the edge!




Can't remember why he was so tired but he obviously was. He still ate his peanut butter and jelly sandwich, just mostly with his eyes closed. Quite funny!


A really good sandwich I made for dinner Sunday night. Grilled chicken, applewood smoked bacon, avacado, tomato, lettuce, mayo on a Kaiser-like roll. SO good but hard to eat. It all tried to come squishing out the sides.

It was pretty chilly today but Kingston and I needed to get out of Dad's hair (he didn't say it out loud but we felt the vibes!) so we took the wagon into the backyard and did a few spins. It was fun. We played Try Not to Run Over the Dog Turds.
And now comes our plea. Kingston got a package in the mail today. We LOVE getting packages. This one came from MamaBargains.com so we were really interested since it is one of my favorite web sites and I swear I haven't bought anything in a long time. I swear I haven't! (Have you been there? http://www.mamabargains.com/ Get addicted. I sure did) I opened the box to reveal a really cute belt for Kingston with skateboards on it! We love it! We don't, however, have any clue who sent it to us. Well, I have a guess but I'm not really sure. Kingston obviously loves it and it will be really cute on him once he sits still long enough for me to actually put it on him! So far he has just walked around the house carrying it in his hand and trying to wrap it around Able's neck. If you sent Kingston this really cute belt, please show yourself! Please? I'd love to thank you personally.
Tomorrow is my first and last day of work this week! Please tell everyone you know to come to High Cotton for lunch tomorrow and tip the waitress lots and lots of money! It will be my last chance to make some extra cash for my NYC trip. Have I mentioned that I'm excited about my trip? Well, I am.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Mmmmm. Your sandwich sounds/looks delicious!

Enjoy your trip!

Eden said...

Have fun!! I wish I was going to be up there so we could hit Chinatown together ;) Those little Chinese ladies love me, hahaha

See you when you get back!