So, do you wanna know what I am thankful for?
- My wonderful husband, son and other immediate family members. Don't know what I would do without them.
- My job that allows me to take Kingston to work with me to avoid the crazy cost of child care. Thanks, Will and Sherry! Y'all are the best!
- All of the things that make my life so good-my house, my mini van (giggle), my computer, my cell phone!
- My wonderful friends, new and old. I would name them but I would hate to leave someone out and then have one less friend to be thankful for!
- Skittles-Man, I love those things!
- Ending most days with my favorite baby boy doing this in the bathtub:
And that is just the tip of the iceberg. We have so much to be thankful for. Thank you for viewing my Thanksgiving post. Hope you had a great day, too!