Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me Monday!



I'm just going to jump right in here.

I did not forget Not Me Monday for the second Monday in a row. Nope. I'm too on top of things for that. And it isn't 8:30 p.m. on said Monday before I finally posted.

I did not go shopping today with 3 fun girls and spend all of my "Christmas Cash" in the first 3 stores and not have any left over for Target. I didn't put my Target purchases on my credit card. I also most definitely didn't buy myself 2 pairs of shoes. Nope. Never. I would never overspend, nor would I ever buy shoes.

I did not let Kingston play with his bath toys in the bathroom while Nigel was in there. Using the bathroom. And I didn't take pictures because it was so hilarious. And I didn't forget to immediately charge my camera battery so that I could post the pictures. Stay tuned for those. Pretty classic.

Check out MckMama's blog and see what she and many others DIDN'T do.

No comments: