Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What I Would/Wouldn't Do For This. . .

Is the saying "what I would" or "what I wouldn't" do for something? I can never remember. Maybe it's either, depending on how you want it to go. Anyway. . .




To win this camera and package, I would do just about anything. It is AMAZING. And to get it, all you have to do is donate to these charities. Pretty cool. I haven't actually donated yet, seeing as how every $10 I have is going to more important things like the power bill and the groceries (oooh, I have a cool post on groceries to do soon. Stay tuned for that!), but if I find myself with an extra $10 in the next week, I'm definitely going to enter this contest/fundraising event. I encourage you to do the same. Maybe if you win you would consider giving me the camera package, you know, since I REALLY want it. Of course, since very few posts are posted without mentionind MckMama and her blog, I have to admit that this came from her. She shoots her amazing pictures with a camera like this and I have always been totally jealous. So anyway, click on the icon above and check out the details of the giveaway. Thanks.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

oo oo I hope that you are able to enter AND WIN (!) so that I could be totally jealous!!!