Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gently Used

More new (to Kingston) toys! The neighbors were having a yard sale. And they happen to have 2 small boys. Uh, oh!


Look what we came home with. . .




Obviously it was a big hit! So much so that there was a bit of fussing when the train ride was over. Come on, Dad! What do you mean your back is hurting? Keep pushing!


----


We just got home from our Portrait Party with Brooke Mayo! It was so much fun and I can't wait to see all of the participants' pictures! Lots of cute kids and good looking families! Some sand, water, bubble, chairs, wagons, lipstick. . . I'll share when I can! Thanks to all of my friends who played along and special thanks to Brooke who met me at the beach at 6:30 a.m. and frolicked with my guests until 10:30!!! AND she even had to photograph Grandpa Winston, who hates 1. sand and the beach, 2. public displays of affection, and 3. to have his picture taken. Good thing he is very fond of Kingston cause I think that is what sealed the deal! Can't wait to see pictures of my family.


----


The surf is up today so we plan to see Dad sporadically, if at all, until the sun goes down! We hope he catches lots of good waves and gets a really good tube that will hold him over for a day or 2! You know the saying, "when Mama's happy, everybody's happy"? Well, in our household, when Daddy gets good waves, everybody's happy! So we like it when Dad surfs. In fact, we encourage it. Go surf, Dad! Surf and be happy!

1 comment:

Rendy said...

Thanks for letting Grandpa and I be a part of the morning fun with Brooke. I can't wait to see how she works her magic! Kingston is ALWAYS a good subject but some of the rest of us...........well....I know it will be wonderful.
Love you,
Mom