Friday, September 12, 2008

A Holding Pattern and a Shower

Still no car. It seems to be in the shop getting worked on. Should be at least Monday before it could even potentially be ready. Sure. OK. I'll just keep driving Will's truck until someone gives me something else to drive. The guy from Green Gifford called today to suggest I look into either Nissan Altimas or Rogues, both of which I think are pretty cool, though I prefer the Rogue. With such amount down, and getting such amount for your trade we can lease you a car for such amount a month for such amount of months. Blah, blah, blah. Bottom line-I still have no car to drive that belongs to me. Hopefully we will get something resolved by the end of next week!

I spent the day today at Lee's parents' house with her sister getting things ready for her wedding shower that I am co-hosting tomorrow. I am really looking forward to the shower and I hope Lee has fun and gets lots of good stuff. We baked and cooked and concocted today and after working on a few things in the morning, I think we will have a successful shower. I'll post more about the shower later. Now if I could only remember to take my camera with me. . .

Having a shower and waiting on my ride. Sounds so simple. Oh, if only. . .

No comments: