Friday, September 19, 2008

A Photo Shoot of Sorts


It was a lovely day today, if not a little windy. Kingston, Nigel and I found a few minutes to sit in the backyard in the lovely grass that Nigel has grown and manicured for us this summer. The wind wasn't getting us too bad since the house was blocking it.



Pretty cute, huh? Yeah, I thought so, too. I couldn't resist taking a bunch of pictures. I was pretty happy with a lot of them, even having taken them with my little point and shoot camera.

And I'd like to give a special shout out to my girls who are in Charleston this weekend celebrating Kerry's bachelorette weekend. I'm so sorry I couldn't be there but I will be seeing you all in a few weeks at the wedding!!!! Have a great time and I love you all. Try not to miss me too much and make sure you tell only good, funny stories about me.

1 comment:

Rendy said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful subject! I know your girls in Charleston are missing you. Getting together at the wedding will be fun for all of you.
Love, Mom