Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brooke Mayo Rocks!

I just got the email I have been waiting for all week. My "professional" pictures by Brooke Mayo were posted today. I can't believe how good she made us all look! That girl is GOOD! I am so happy with how they turned out. Now my problem is deciding which pictures to purchase. Yikes. Wish me luck!

Here is the link to the pictures:
http://www.pictage.com/client/event.do?event=553000

Brooke has amazing talent. But I have to give Kingston a lot of credit, too. He is one cute baby!! His dad is pretty handsome, too! Makes for good pictures when you have good subjects. My whole family is pretty darn good looking, I think.
Enjoy the King/Haynes family photos. Brooke Mayo Rocks!

2 comments:

Eden said...

I love them!! Especially the ones with the sucker...you can tell Kingston is like "Heck yes, a sucker for baby & the sun isn't even up good!"

Melissa said...

I would have a tough time choosing!

Kingston's eyes are amazing!

Looks like you all had lots of fun! :)