Thursday, October 23, 2008

Make Believe Dialong: Mama and Kingston

Kingston: Mama, what are you doing?

Mama: Well, Punkin, I'm cleaning.

Kingston: What is cleaning, Mama? I've never seen you do that to the doors, counters and sinks before.

Mama: Mama is cleaning because Dada's boss is coming to stay with us for 4 days and he is coming tonight. And you are how old? Oh. 10 months. And I haven't cleaned in at least 10 months.

Kingston: But why don't you just clean a little every day?

Mama: Because I hate it, Punkin. I hate it.

4 comments:

Rendy said...

I love this! You are so creative but you did not tell the truth about the cleaning. You are a great mom, wife, daughter, AND housekeeper!

Lee said...

Cleaning a little every day is crazy talk. Do it all at once and it's like a brand new house!

Eden said...

"Because Momma is addicted to blogging, Punkin...;)"

That is my usual response...plus, I hate it.

mrs boo radley said...

Nothing like the threat of guests to motivate making a clean sweep. :)