Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me Monday!

I remembered to participate in Not Me Monday for the second Monday in a row! I guess I really underestimated myself, especially since the originator of Not Me Monday writes one of the blogs that I read obsessively, so there really is no way to forget. (For example, I have checked her blog 3 times today already!)
So here goes!



I did NOT cook a pre-marinated pork tenderloin for dinner last night (It was on sale. I know better) and when it wasn't good, I only ate one slice and commented, "It's a good thing there's still some of that Mint Chocolate Chip Breyers in the freezer." As if that is a good substitution for the part of the meal I didn't like.

I did NOT feed Kingston greasy BBQ and then stick his pacifier in his mouth, only to discover when we got to the bank that the paci had become greasy and there was a greasy ring around his lips. I definitely did not wipe his face with my hand and then wipe my hand on my pants.

Any one who knows me knows that I would NEVER put off cleaning the kitchen to post on my blog and read the next installment in the Stephenie Meyer series, New Moon.

I did NOT spend a bunch of money that I do not have on clothes to wear to a wedding in 2 weeks. Oops. But a girl's gotta look good. . . And so does her son. . . And I still haven't found shoes yet. . .

I'm sure I'll think of more later. For now, New Moon is calling!

Anyone else got Not Me's? You are welcome to comment with things that you did, but swear that you would never do! It's pretty fun! I dare you to try it.

3 comments:

Lee said...

I did not convince Chris to go through the Dunkin' Donuts drive-through for a doughnut on our way home last night at 1 a.m.

Once there, I did not order two doughnuts.

Rendy said...

I did not eat everything that I could find in the kitchen today while I was working on a project at the computer. And...I did not eat the double chocolate cookie that Winston brought home to me tonight. At least I did not have any extra calories today.....at all.

Jennifer said...

Love the greasy ring around the mouth from the paci! Great Not Me post!